After School Sports Clubs
Heald Place is a 'Healthy School.' For this reason, we offer the children lots of opportunities to get involved in sport.
- Year 5/6 Multi Sports with Andy 3:15pm - 4:15pm
- Year 3/4 Cricket with Samaya 3:15pm - 4:15pm
- Year 5/6 Cricket 3:15pm - 4:15pm
- Year 3/4 Multi Sports with Samaya 3:15pm - 4:15pm
- Year 2/3/4 Dance with Becky 3:15pm - 4:15pm
- Year 5/6 Netball with Andy 3:15pm - 4:15
- Year 1/2 Multi Sports with Samaya 3.15pm-4.15pm
- Year 2 Energy Club 3.15pm - 4.15pm
- Year 5/6 Football Club with Andy/Samaya 3:15pm - 4:15pm
- Year 3/4 Football Club with Andy/Samaya 3:15pm - 4:15pm
- Year 4/5/6 NFL Flag Football Club with coaches 3.15pm - 4.15pm
All Clubs will start fresh with new children at the start of each term.
At Heald Place, children from Y5 and Y6 have been selected to be sports leaders at lunchtimes. Here they are on the first day of their 10-week leadership course.