After School Sports Clubs
Heald Place is a 'Healthy School.' For this reason, we offer the children lots of opportunities to get involved in sport.
- Year 1/2 Multi Sports with Andy 3:15pm - 4:15pm
- Year 3/4/5 Dodgeball with Samaya 3:15pm - 4:15pm
- Year 5/6 Cricket with Andy 3:15pm - 4:15pm
- Year 5/6 Cricket with Samaya 3:15pm - 4:15pm
- Year 3/4 One Goal dance with Becky 3:15pm - 4:15pm
- Year 5/6 Rounder's with Andy 3:15pm - 4:15
- Year 3/4 Multi Sports with Samaya 3.15pm-4.15pm
- Year 5/6 Tennis with Andy 3:15pm - 4:15pm
- Year 5/6 Tennis with Samaya 3.15pm - 4.15pm
- Year 1/2 Energy Club with Mehwish/Sadia
- Year 5/6 Football Club with Andy 3:15pm - 4:15pm
- Year 5/6 Football Club with Samaya 3.15pm - 4.15pm
All Clubs will start fresh with new children at the start of each term.
At Heald Place, children from Y5 and Y6 have been selected to be sports leaders at lunchtimes. Here they are on the first day of their 10-week leadership course.